Friday, November 30, 2007

And so it is that the undergraduate academic career draws to a thankfully-foreseeable close, as I am left here pondering the next step. I've come to the conclusion that I must confine myself to some sort of a degree program, in order to acquire the additional knowledge I feel I failed to acquire during the last five and a half years. The discipline that such structure provides will undoubtedly enable me to exercise the right portion of my brain, one which has long been under-appreciated.

Therefore, starting either next fall or the following spring, I've decided to pursue an MA in Humanities. In addition, next summer I will enroll in French language courses. I'm quite confident that these steps will help me progress my personal agenda of bettering myself. In due time, I hope to see the implications of these actions, though I'm confident that this will only lead me in the positive direction.

No comments: